- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, February 16, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor's degree required in a related field.
- Master's degree in a related field.
- Student engagement experience preferably in a community college setting.
- Experience teaching adults in both a seated and online/hybrid environment.
The purpose of an adjunct instructor at the Central Carolina Community College is to promote student learning. The adjunct instructor accomplishes this by presenting discipline-specific learning outcomes through lecture, demonstration, projects, assignments, and appropriate classroom management and by providing authentic student assessment that documents learning has occurred.
Central Carolina Community College offers multiple ACA curriculum courses. ACA 115 and 122 are First-Year Experience (FYE) courses for incoming freshmen. These courses are part of extended orientation at the institution and focus on the services that the College offers and student success strategies. ACA 085 is required of students who have been placed on academic probation. All courses are available on the Lee, Harnett, and Chatham campuses, as well as online.
- Attended ACA Faculty Orientation
- Teach assigned ACA sections.
- Maintain accurate documentation for the assigned courses.
- Keep current with information and skills in teaching field
- Work cooperatively with faculty and staff.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources