Brunswick Community College
50 College Road NE
Bolivia, NC 28422
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, December 18, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master’s degree in Accounting or a closely related Master’s degree with 18 graduate hours in Accounting
- Demonstrate excellent oral & written communication skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with students
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with student.
- Teaching experience at the Community College level; teaching experience in a graduate or under graduate program or corporate training
- Experience with classroom technology
- Experience with outcome assessment
- Ability to use Microsoft office, Office 360, Moodle
Ability to use Microsoft office, Office 360, Moodle
Under limited supervision, performs administrative, record keeping, educational, and technical work in instructing students in the classroom setting. Work involves preparing and delivering lectures; maintaining appropriate accreditations for all programs; preparing, administering, and grading periodic tests for all courses; maintaining records of student attendance as required by the Community College System. Maintain documents as needed for enrollment of students. Prepare and submit necessary documentation for continued accreditation. Offer assistance to students outside of class time.
Teach Accounting related courses and their associated labs; prepare administer and grade periodic test, assignments and/or program assessment data; maintain record of student attendance as required by BCC.
OTHER RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge and support of College policies and procedures
- Must have the ability and vocabulary required to communicate with all levels of staff, faculty, subordinates, students, and the public in the performance of the job.
How to Apply
A completed and signed Brunswick Community College application, a letter stating your qualifications related to the position requirements, skills and abilities, transcripts, and resume are required.
Applications can be found online at www.brunswickcc.edu
Applicants should send all documents and inquiries to any of the following:
Human Resources, Brunswick Community College
PO Box 30
Supply, NC, 28462
Fax (910) 754-8229
Telephone: (910) 755-7300
BCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer