Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
Asheville, North Carolina
Closes: Monday, June 26, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field;
2. Cash handling;
3. Two years of office and customer service.
1. Work experience in a community college or university setting.
2. Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
Job Description Summary
Assists in the daily functions of Business Services by processing transactions.
1. Administers all functions of third party sponsorships.
2. Processes Foundation and County payables weekly.
3. Processes financial aid and tuition refunds as scheduled.
4. Monitors all outstanding checks that have not cleared the banking institution in a reasonable time frame.
5. Performs backup cashier functions.
6. Manages portals for student tuition payments by third parties.
7. Prepares and submits various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as assigned.
8. Performs other job related duties as assigned.