- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Master's Degree in Business Administration or Master's Degree in a related discipline, with a minimum of 18 graduate level hours in Business Administration.
Two years of post-secondary teaching experience preferred.
Instruction in assigned day/afternoon Business classes at the Macon Campus.
1. Prepare and teach assigned courses in accordance with course outlines and published course schedule.
2. Teach both web-enhanced and on campus classes depending on the needs of the college.
3. Collaborate with Arts and Sciences colleagues and administrators in program planning, assessment, and continuous improvement process.
4. Maintain accurate records for each course taught.
5. Prepare, review, and update course outlines on a regular basis.
6. Recommend and assist with curriculum revisions as necessary.
7. Assist in selection and ordering of equipment, supplies, and textbooks.
8. Participate in college events and activities.
9. Cooperate in scheduled student evaluations of instructor and college.
10. Submit all college reports in an accurate and timely fashion.
11. Attend instructor and departmental meetings as scheduled.
12. Be responsible for professional development and maintaining professional competence.
Master's Degree in Business Administration or Master's Degree in a related discipline, with a minimum of 18 graduate level hours in Business Administration. Two years of post-secondary teaching experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
Ability to use computers and software to support instruction, including word processing, email, Internet, and student information database. Ability to teach in online and interactive television modalities.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact