Brunswick Community College
50 College Road
Bolivia, NC 28422
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, March 23, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master’s degree in English or Master’s degree with 18 graduate hours in English.
- Demonstrate excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with students
- Teaching experience at the Community College level.
- Experience with classroom technology.
- Experience with outcome assessment
- Ability to use Microsoft office, Office 365, Moodle
OTHER RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge and support of College policies and procedures
- Must have the ability and vocabulary required to communicate with all levels of staff, faculty, subordinates, students, and the public in the performance of the job.
Under limited supervision, performs administrative, record keeping, educational, and technical work in instructing students in the classroom setting. Work involves preparing and delivering lectures the appropriate department; maintaining appropriate accreditations for all programs; preparing, administering, and grading periodic tests for all courses; maintaining records of student attendance as required by the Community College System. Maintain documents as needed for enrollment of students. Prepare and submit necessary documentation for continued accreditation. Offer assistance to students outside of class time.
Teach English related courses and their associated labs; prepare administer and grade periodic test, assignments and/or program assessment data; maintain record of student attendance as required by BCC.
How to Apply
A completed and signed Brunswick Community College application, a letter stating your qualifications related to the position requirements, skills and abilities, transcripts, and resume are required. Applications may be found online at www.brunswickcc.edu. Applicants should send all documents and inquiries to: Human Resources, Brunswick Community College, PO Box 30, Supply, NC, 28462. firstname.lastname@example.org Fax (910) 754-8229