Randolph Community College, Main Campus, Asheboro, NC
Closes: Monday, April 9, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate degree in office administration or related field.
- One-year customer service related work experience.
- One year working experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bachelor degree in office administration or related field.
- Two years’ clerical office experience.
- Two or more years working experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- One year working experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Access.
- Experience with ellucian Colleague.
The Administrative Assistant for Computer Services reports directly to the Director of Information Technology Services. The Administrative Assistant for Computer Services will play a critical role by assisting with the upkeep of all instructional labs and instructional technology equipment. This position will also perform numerous administrative duties.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Melanie L. Avelino
Director of Human Resources
Randolph Community College
629 Industrial Park Avenue
Asheboro, NC 27205