Closes: Sunday, November 26, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- An associate's degree from a regionally accredited college.
- Two years’ experience in accounts payable and purchasing.
- Experience supervising staff.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Prior experience that includes accounts payable, purchasing, basic accounting, fixed asset management, computer skills and office equipment knowledge.
The role of the Administrative Services Manager is to provide leadership in the planning and execution of purchasing and fixed assets, along with the management oversight responsibility for accounts payable and administrative support operations services (mailroom, central supply, motor fleet, vending and copier services).
Exercises direct supervision to accounts payable and administrative support operations staff.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Colleen Woolard or Wendy Brickhouse