Robeson Community College
5160 Fayetteville Road
Lumberton, NC 28360
Closes: Thursday, September 28, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
A minimum of an Associate in Applied Science Degree in a related field (Office Systems, Information Technology, Secretarial Science) with two years of work experience in a customer service oriented and data driven environment.
- Transferring incoming electronic applications into the College's Colleague information system.
- Monitoring applications to ensure the accuracy of each record.
- Entering applicant academic transcript information from colleges and high schools.
- Serving as the primary contact with College Foundation of North Carolina to facilitate the transfer of electronic applications.
- Maintaining all applicant files and transferring files into SoftDocs.
- Producing data generated reports from various software systems in use by the Admissions Office.
- Preparing admissions related correspondence.
- Greet all visitors to the Admissions Office.