- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, November 30, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor's degree in American Sign Language, ASL linguistics, deaf studies, deaf education, or sign language interpretation/translation
- Demonstrated fluency in American Sign Language
- Recognized state and national certifications in American Sign Language
- Experience teaching adults in both a seated and online/hybrid environment.
- College or university teaching experience.
- Master's Degree Preferred
A part-time adjunct instructor is needed to teach American Sign Language courses. The purpose of an adjunct instructor at the Central Carolina Community College is to ensure maximum student learning. The instructor accomplishes this by presenting discipline specific learning outcomes through lecture, demonstration, projects, assignments, appropriate classroom management, etc. and by providing authentic student assessment that documents learning has occurred. THIS POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources