Closes: Sunday, December 31, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Educational & Certification Requirements:
· An Associate’s degree preferred in a field related to customer service, communication, psychology, sociology, office administration or other similar fields.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Professional Experience:
· Experience working in a postsecondary testing environment beneficial.
· General knowledge of the community college system and the philosophy of comprehensive community
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Ability to work independently.
· Demonstrated ability to solve problems independently.
· Demonstrated customer service skills.
See above minimim requirements.
The jobholder is responsible for assisting and supporting all of the activities of the Assessment Center. These activities include, but are not limited to: placement testing of incoming students, make-up testing for instructors, planning of testing needs for each type of test administered in the Assessment Center, coordinating with personnel in other departments for additional testing needs and proctoring of tests for students from other institutions.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact