Closes: Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s degree required. (Recommended fields: Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Math, Social Sciences)
- One to three years of experience in college financial aid operations with a working knowledge of Federal and State financial aid regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, team-oriented approach, and ability to work in a congenial and professional manner with students, faculty, and staff. Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple functions or tasks effectively.
- Competence in computing skills, especially Word, Excel, and Power Point.
1. Master’s degree in higher education administration, counseling, higher education student development, or related area.
2. Experience working in a higher education setting. Community college experience highly beneficial.
3. Experience with Colleague.
Reports to the Director of Financial Aid /Veterans Affairs and assists in the administration of financial aid in accordance with established College guidelines and applicable federal and state regulations. Administers the Veterans Education program and serves as the liaison between students receiving veterans’ benefits and the regional veterans’ affairs office. Oversees the RCC Foundation scholarship program and R2T4 processing. Supervises work study student employees in the Financial Aid Office.