Brunswick Community College
50 College Road NE
Bolivia, NC 28422
Closes: Friday, January 26, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- High school Diploma or GED
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with students
- Experience working in an Athletic Department
- A strong commitment to the Student-Athlete concept and a working knowledge of the NJCAA rules and regulations is required.
Working in community college environment.
The Athletic Department Assistant will assist in regards to the overall Athletic Department at Brunswick Community College as needed. This position will assist the Athletic Director with fundraising and promoting the athletic program as a whole. This position is required to abide by the rules and regulations of Brunswick Community College, The NJCAA and Region X. This job also requires working frequent nights and weekends. This position reports to the Director of Athletics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support for the Athletic Department as necessary
- Manages the athletics’ website
- Prepares the athletic events calendar and coordinates these events, practices and games with the Fitness & Aquatics staff to secure dates
- Coordinates all volunteers for game day operations and athletic events
- Assist with organizing special events as related to athletic fundraising
- Assist with game day operations for other sports as well as volleyball
- Up-dates stats, enter rosters and schedules on the NJCAA website as well as the BCC website
How to Apply
A completed and signed Brunswick Community College application, a letter stating your qualifications related to the position requirements, skills and abilities, transcripts, and resume are preferred for most positions.
Applications can be found online at www.brunswickcc.edu
Applicants should send all documents and inquiries to any of the following:
Human Resources, Brunswick Community College
PO Box 30
Supply, NC, 28462
Fax (910) 754-8229
Telephone: (910) 755-7300
BCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer