Closes: Friday, December 15, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Work Experience – 2-3 years
3. Ability to communicate in verbal and written form
4. Computer literate
Some major physical activity is required during stocking of books and supplies lifting or moving up to 75 pounds. Must be able to stand, for long periods, reach above head, and kneel during the normal course of a day.
1. Degree in Business Administration
2. Experience in retail, preferably a higher education setting
3. Management or supervisory experience
4. Computer experience in MS Word, MS Excel, Booklog, Datatel, or Timber software
The Bookstore Manager is responsible for the operations of the Bookstore including the sale and rental of textbooks as well as sale of other merchandise related to the College.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College