- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, May 31, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelors Degree in Broadcasting or in a related field.
- Experienced in broadcasting.
- Experience in the use of Blackboard and Adobe software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- On-site instructional support will be available.
- Experience teaching adults in both a seated and online/hybrid environment.
- College or university teaching experience.
Adjunct daytime instructor is needed to teach Broadcasting courses at Lee Main Campus
The purpose of an adjunct instructor at the Central Carolina Community College is to ensure maximum student learning. The instructor accomplishes this by presenting discipline specific learning outcomes through lecture, demonstration, projects, assignments, appropriate classroom management, etc. and by providing authentic student assessment that documents learning has occurred.
- Teach curriculum to students.
- Maintain accurate documentation required for students and instructors for the course.
- Keep current with information and skills in teaching field.
- Work cooperatively with all directors and staff.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources