Main Campus - Smithfield, North Carolina
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Saturday, June 30, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Diploma in Cardiovascular Sonography.
A minimum of 1 year clinical experience in Sonographic procedures, management and supervision, etc. in a college environment. Must be ARDMS certified in RDCS (AE) or CCI certified in RCS required
Associate Degree in Cardiovascular Sonography
Must be ARDMS certified in RDCS (AE) or CCI certified in RCS and ARDMS certified in RVT or CCI certified in RVS
Faculty provides quality instruction in classroom, scan lab, and clinical situations and assumes responsibilities designed to enhance the Sonography Programs and Johnston Community College as assigned by the Sonography Program Director, Dean, and/or Vice President of Curriculum Programs.
Knowledge & Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Providing instruction in classroom, lab, and clinical situations.
- Participating in the development, implementation and evaluation of curriculum and learning resources.
- Participating in the development of course outlines and overviews.
- Participating in student advising and counseling.
- Evaluating student learning academically and clinically.
- Participating in program evaluation/assessment and development and implementation of departmental policies and the annual departmental plan.
- Participating in professional development activities
Supervision of students in the classroom, scan lab, and clinical is required.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact