- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, December 31, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
BSN from a regionally accredited institution plus two years of clinical nursing experience required.
MSN from a regionally accredited institution preferred.
1. Complete an orientation to the assigned clinical facility.
2. Provide weekly clinical instruction for nursing students.
3. Coordinate with clinical facility for assignment of patients to students.
4. Submit graded clinical packets each week.
5. Conduct formative and summative evaluations for each assigned student at midterm and at the end of the semester.
6. Participate in developing and implementing improvement plans for students having difficulty meeting course and clinical objectives.
7. Participate in lab and simulation instruction as needed.
8. Participate in curriculum evaluation during the end of course meeting and evaluations.
9. Maintain CPR certification as well as providing proof of immunizations, including influenza.
How to Apply
Applicants should include nursing license number on resume/CV.
You may attach a copy of the transcript request form/confirmation in the “unofficial transcript 1” location in order to submit the application before it closes. If we have not received your transcripts prior to the date the selection committee begins reviewing the applications, you may not be considered for this position.
If you have applied recently and think your transcripts may still be on file with BCCC HR Office, you need to call (252) 940-6404 to confirm.
Due to encryption you may not be able to properly download electronic official transcripts received directly from the institution. You may have to print and scan these transcripts in order for them to upload. If you have questions you may contact HR at (252) 940-6404.