- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, December 11, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor's degree in teaching discipline OR
- Associate's degree AND demonstrated competencies in teaching architectural or construction design discipline*
- Experience teaching adults in both a seated and online/hybrid environment.
- College or university teaching experience.
An adjunct instructor is needed to teach Construction Surveying. This course covers field surveying applications for residential and commercial construction. Topics include building layout and leveling, linear measurement and turning angles, plumbing vertical members, and topographic and utilities surveys. Upon completion, students should be able to properly and accurately use surveying equipment to lay out residential and commercial buildings.
The purpose of an adjunct instructor at the Central Carolina Community College is to ensure maximum student learning. The instructor accomplishes this by presenting discipline specific learning outcomes through lecture, demonstration, projects, assignments, appropriate classroom management, etc. and by providing authentic student assessment that documents learning has occurred.
- Teach curriculum to students.
- Maintain accurate documentation required for students and instructors for the course.
- Keep current with information and skills in teaching field.
- Work cooperatively with all directors and staff.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources