Robeson Community College
5160 Fayetteville Road
Lumberton, NC 28360
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, September 1, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate Degree in Culinary Arts or a related field from a regionally accredited institution. Candidates with five or more years in the Culinary, Baking and Pastry or Hospitality field, Culinary teaching experience, and an ACF Certified Culinarian.
Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts or related field form a regionally accredited institution. Candidates with five or more years in the Culinary, Baking and Pastry or Hospitality field, two years teaching experience, and an ACF Certified Culinarian.
- Assist in the development of program competencies for all courses in the program major.
- Identify and/or develop instructional materials needed to teach the program competencies prescribed in the approved curriculum by Robeson Community College, the North Carolina Community College System, and other accrediting entities.
- Develop course syllabi that outline clear and appropriate learning outcomes and expectations that reflect program competencies.
- Utilize the course description set forth in the common course library when developing or assessing learning objectives.
- Develop appropriate assessments of established learning outcomes for all courses taught.
- Provide effective instruction that demonstrates appropriate knowledge of his/her specialized field.
- Demonstrate the effective use of pedagogical methods to meet various student-learning styles.
- Administer appropriate assessment and/or testing to measure student learning outcomes in all courses.
- Maintain appropriate classroom standards that include the effective management of students in the classroom and the management of classroom and lab facilities.
- Provide timely and accurate reports including 10% reports, grade reports, and other required reports related to instruction.