Closes: Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required.
• 2 years of formal fund raising experience in a non-profit organization or comparable experience is required.
• Experience in annual or capital fund raising.
• Expertise in prospect and donor research and data management as well as donor relationship management.
• Expertise in event planning and coordination.
• Experience in working with and leading volunteers.
• Demonstrated administrative and supervisory experience and strong organizational skills
• Prefer experience in writing and designing brochures, pledge forms, newsletters, websites, acknowledgement letters, minutes, etc.
• Prefer experience working specifically with donor/contact databases and business/donor development programs such as Talisma/Donor II, The Raiser’s Edge, or similar products.
• Prefer experience with basic accounting and accounting software.
Experienced and talented Assistant Director needed for GTCC Foundation to implement fund raising programs, special events, communications with internal and external constituents and donors, scholarship administration, accurate tracking of data and record keeping, and assist in all areas of Foundation programming and administration.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact