Various locations in Jackson and Macon Counties
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, April 1, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
TESOL Certificate or a Foreign Language
Teach English to English Language Learners at various locations in Macon and Jackson Counties
Part-time, hours and days vary, possible evening classes
Enjoy working with adult learners and understand the different teaching principles needed to engage adults in the learning process. Familiar with preparing and teaching assigned courses in accordance with course outlines and published course schedule.
• Maintain accurate records for each course taught.
• Assist in student retention and recruitment.
• Submit all college class reporting in an accurate timely fashion.
• Attend instructor and departmental meetings as scheduled.
• Be responsible for professional development and maintaining professional competence.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, faculty, staff, and others.
Required: Bachelor's Degree required. TESOL Certificate or teaching experience in ESL or a foreign language preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
Ability to use computers and software to support instruction and troubleshoot problems with equipment and software when necessary.
Valid NC Driver's License
How to Apply
Job Post Contact