Central Piedmont Community College (WTVI-PBS Charlotte Campus)
Closes: Saturday, February 17, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution in Journalism or related field and at least 6 years of related experience
Excellent Communication Skills with solid news judgment
Excellent writing and producing skills
Exemplifies high quality news judgementAbility to think and respond quickly
Ability to multi-task and work in collaborative and creative environment
Dedicated to teamwork
Currently the executive producer is responsible for all editorial process and content. This person will also be able to execute the responsibilities of writing and producing all forms of content including, but not limited to interstitials, packages and documentaries. This person will be a specialist in content which WTVI does not currently have in our organization.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
1. Researches best practices and possible video content and distribution sources.
2. Creates video content.
3. Writes, reports and produces local segments and programs.
4. Coordinates freelancers, videographers, and editors for shoots.
5. Creates policies and procedures for journalistic content and best practices.
6. Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact