Closes: Monday, May 28, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Knowledge of housekeeping and maintenance service practices.
3. Knowledge of tools or equipment used in housekeeping and maintenance.
4. Ability to operate tools and equipment.
5. Ability to work in inclement weather.
Physical Demands: Ability to perform medium to heavy physical work: May be required to lift, push, or pull up to 75 lbs. May be required to work outdoors in inclement weather. Must maintain physical conditioning necessary for walking and standing for extended period of times. All individuals are required to be able to perform these movements without a signifcant risk of injury to themselves or others, or to otherwise demonstrate or explain how they can perform the essential functions listed above.
1. Training in Occupational Safety.
2. Training in First Aid.
3. Lawn care experience.
Under the direction of the Chief of Security, the Security Officer will provide for the safety of students, faculty and staff as well as the security of all college buildings and property by preserving order, college policies and enforcing regulations.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College