- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, December 1, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master's Degree with 18 gsh in health, health education, community health, health and fitness, exercise physiology, human performance,or physical education OR
- Master's degree with a major in health,health education, community health, health and fitness, exercise physiology, human performance or physical education OR
- Current sport/exercise instruction and teaching certification from national organizations may be considered for specific courses without a Master's Degree.
- Experience working with diverse learners, experience instructing high school students and adult learners.
- College or university teaching experience.
Part-time adjunct instructors are needed to teach Health, Fitness, and/or Physical Education courses.
The purpose of an adjunct instructor at the Central Carolina Community College is to ensure maximum student learning. The instructor accomplishes this by presenting discipline specific learning outcomes through lecture, demonstration, projects, assignments, appropriate classroom management, etc. and by providing authentic student assessment that documents learning has occurred.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources