- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, February 16, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Teaching Experience required.
Experience in teaching Adult education
• Part-time teaching High School Equivalency. Assignments available in Cherokee, NC. Part-time, not to exceed 22 hours per week
• Enjoy working with adult learners and understand the different teaching principles needed to engage adults in the learning process. Familiar with preparing and teaching assigned courses in accordance with course outlines. Must have strong MATH skills.
• Maintain accurate records and submit all college reports in an accurate, timely fashion.
• Attend instructor and departmental meetings as scheduled.
• Be responsible for professional development and maintaining professional competence.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, faculty, staff, and others.
• Teaching experience required
How to Apply
Job Post Contact