WPCC - Foothills Higher Education Center
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Master’s Degree in Nursing required.
2. Two or more years of clinical practice required.
3. Teaching experience required.
4. Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina required.
5. Membership in professional organizations.
6. Must meet the NCBON education requirements within 3 years of hire.
1. MSN in Education.
As a member of the nursing faculty team, under the direction of the Nursing Director, the instructor participates in the development, instruction and evaluation of the Nursing Program and is involved in other College related activities.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College