Nash Community College
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, April 30, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Three to five years of experience in the field or utility, heavy equipment or highway experience
Physical Demand: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Education: OSHA instructor certification, CPR/First aid instructor certification
Experience: Experience in laying pipeline.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Preferred but not required: OSHA 10, CPR/First Aid, ATSSA (transportation flagging)
Instruct Pipeline Bootcamp courses in the areas of signals, rigging, trenching, erosion control and other areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
· Assist in recruiting for the bootcamp.
· Instruct courses for the bootcamp course.
· Assist students and potential students with questions and inquiries about the program.
· Maintain program equipment and supplies.
· Prepare lab activities and instructor demonstrations.
· Ability to work daytime, evening and some weekends.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Post Contact
Director of Human Resources