- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, December 31, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Educational & Certification Requirements:
A. Education – The adjunct faculty member will have the educational background needed to meet accreditation/approval, certification, and departmental requirements, as follows:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Business, Communications, Health Sciences, or another related fields from an accredited university.
2. Additionally, a minimum of two years working in a medical facility, AND at least three years of some supervisory experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Professional Experience:
1. Minimum of two years of teaching or training experience. Community College teaching or training experience preferred.
2. Must have knowledge of community agencies/programs that serve the unemployed and under-employed.
3. This Instructor MUST be Spanish/English Bilingual.
See above minimum requirements.
This position is responsible for providing quality instruction to students enrolled in the Continuing Education, Quick Careers Training – Spanish/English Medical Interpreter course. The purpose of the instruction is to equip students with the necessary occupation-specific and employability skills for success in the workplace. This position is also responsible for maintaining required documents: class rosters, course syllabus, Student Membership Verification (SMV) forms, Classroom Sign in/out logs, student grade book, student progress notes, etc. Additionally, all adjuncts are required to complete Con Ed Moodle training in order to: build and/or maintain a Moodle site for hybrid or online courses and to access the Instructor Resource Site.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact