Closes: Friday, June 30, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Educational & Certification Requirements:
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Experience in a construction helper or maintenance assistant capacity a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Professional Experience:
* Fundamental knowledge of safety practices.
* Ability and willingness to be trained in routine tasks with minimal supervision.
* Ability to work equally well independently or as a team member.
* Knowledge of basic principles of personal computer use.
* Ability to complete assigned tasks as required while concurrently providing other employees and students with a level of customer service which reflects a positive image of the Buildings Maintenance Department.
See above minimum.
The Maintenance Assistant provides entry level general maintenance support services which contribute to the continuously improving operational efficiencies of the College facilities located on multiple campus sites and consisting of more than 1 million square feet.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact