All locations: Lee, Harnett, Chatham
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate's degree in related field or equivalent in training, education, and/or experience.
- Experience in manufacturing is a plus.
- Education and certifications must be applicable to teaching assignment(s).
- Must have at least five years related experience.
Previous teaching experience preferred, but not mandatory.
Central Carolina Community College's Manufacturing and Trades branch of Continuing Education works with industries in Chatham, Harnett and Lee counties to maximize success through quality workforce training. We currently seek to expand our pool of qualified and enthusiastic trades-related instructors.
- Course categories include, but are not limited to, automotive occupations, construction, electrical, HVAC, hydraulics/pneumatics, maintenance, and safety.
- Most classes are held on one of the College's campuses and others are on client sites as needed.
- While ongoing courses exist input for course expansion, and the development of new instructional programs, is encouraged.
- Schedules vary based on course and general industry needs.
- Work with Director, Trades and Corporate Training to plan course content.
- Assess the need for equipment, supplies, and instructional materials; recommend purchases as necessary.
- Execute course content within contracted schedule.
- Submit end-of- class paperwork in a timely manner.
- Utilize subject matter expertise to assist the Director, Trades and Corporate Training with new course project planning, as requested.
- Represent Central Carolina Community College in a professional manner at the Howard-James Innovation Center, and while conducting off-site training at business and industry locations.
- Travel within the three county service area to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the position may be needed on occasion.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources