- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, August 24, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in Health Information Technology or health related field or similar degree.
Strong knowledge in the following areas:
- Medical Terminology, coding and auditing
- Electronic health records
- CPT-4, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, HCPCS
- Microsoft Office Suite (word, Excel, Access, Publisher)
- Office Finance, Office Accounting
- Records Management, Administrative Office Management
- Digital Literacy and Emerging Technologies
10 month position. Teach assigned classes in Medical Office and Office Administration curriculum programs. Plan and organize instruction in ways that maximize student learning. Demonstrate appropriate teaching and learning strategies to communicate subject matter to students. Modify, where appropriate, instructional methods and strategies to meet diverse student needs. Use available instructional technologies. Serve on college committees, advice students, represent the college in the community and other assigned duties. Teaching assignments may include day, evening, and online classes.
Job Post Contact
Director of Human Resources