Central Piedmont Community College (WTVI-PBS Charlotte Campus)
Closes: Friday, February 23, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution and up to two years of related experience
Strong communications skills and professional in all contacts with the public
Works well independently and with a team
Computer and office skills
This role will be responsible for implementing the tactics required to support the membership department in maintaining a high level of customer service, meeting fundraising goals, retaining and growing membership base and providing production, coordination and administrative support on various assignments.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
1. Administer all levels of pertinent communication with members through calls, mail and email on consistent basis and handling of any primary membership issues. Assist with processing member donations and may research and resolve discrepancies.
2. Oversee all processes for member premium gifts and manage premium database to keep
inventory current with website and call center. Ensures customer service standards are being met with call center.
3. Assists and maintains membership services associated with Passport, the digital platform for PBS on demand programming.
4. Effectively monitors member data for accuracy and may create, update and maintain member files and databases.
5. Researches and develops data and surveys related to cultivating new members, volunteers and social ambassadors.
6. Assists digital department on e-Newsletter information to share with members, assist with event details and facilitate all relevant communication with the college.
7. Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact