On & Offsite JCC Campus Locations, North Carolina
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Saturday, June 30, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education Minimum: High School Diploma or an equivalency
Experience Minimum: Must have taken and passed an instructor certification course offered through the NC Secretary of State's office. Applicants must have at least one year of active experience as a notary public. Applicants must maintain a current commission at all times. Applicants must possess a current notary public guidebook and teach from the curriculum that is provided by the NC Secretary of State's office.
Preferred: Preference given to individuals with prior teaching experience in an educational setting.
The purpose of this position is to instruct individuals interested in becoming a commissioned NC Notary Public.
Knowledge & Responsibilities:Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and teach assigned courses in accordance with course outlines and published course schedule.
- Maintain accurate records for each course taught.
- Prepare, review and update course outlines on a regular basis.
- Recommend and assist with curriculum revisions as necessary.
- Create an effective learning environment and use teaching methods designed for a variety of learning styles.
- Assist with maintaining a classroom environment emphasizing safety, good housekeeping, and equipment security.
- Submit required reports and fulfill all contract provisions.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism as a representative of the college.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact