- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate's degree in Nursing;
- Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina;
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR; and
- Demonstrated competencies in the teaching discipline:
- at least two (2) years (4000 hours) experience as a Registered Nurse
- applicants meets at least one of the following: completion of a course in teaching adults, experience in teaching adults, or experience in supervising Nurse Aides
Items 1-4 must be met to qualify for DHSR approval to teach the Nurse Aide I class
5. Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills
6. Proficiency in MS Office products
7. Personal and professional integrity which communicates a sense of mission, leadership and ability to self-start
8. Commitment to providing quality customer service
9. An uncompromising commitment to student learning through the college's mission, vision,values, and the delivery of instruction.
- Experience teaching adults in both a seated and online/hybrid environment.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Position located in 3 Counties. (Harnett, Lee and Chatham)
Position provides DHSR regulated curriculum to Nurse Aide I CCP students in accordance with CCCC faculty policy. Instructs theory via blackboard, lab in classroom setting and clinical phases at a State approved clinical site. Maintains compliance with all DHSR mandated documentation.
- Teaches State approved Nurse Aide I curriculum to students
- Maintain accurate documentation required for students and instructors for the course and program.
- Interact with clinical sites to ensure that policies and procedures are being followed
- Quarterly Inventory of NAI supplies then communicating with director of supplies needed.
- Keep current with information and skills in teaching field
- Assist in recruiting students
- Work cooperatively with all directors and staff.
- Take part in applicable skills training
- Take part in applicable staff training
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources