Closes: Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s degree with prior experience working with the public and a CRC certification.
Minimum education requirements plus experience with the CRC assessments.
Summary Description: Under the supervision of the HRD/CRC Coordinator: register, proctor, and score Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) assessments. Work with local employers to provide assessment and feedback from clients. Assist HRD/CRC Coordinator with other duties pertaining to the CRC Assessment program.
Essential Job Functions:
• Create CRC assessment schedule.
• Register clients for assessments.
• Administer CRC assessment with-in 3-4 hour time limit.
• Score CRC assessments and enter information into Express Score and Datatel.
• Communicate effectively with clients.
• Work with local industries to provide assessment information.
• Work with HRD/CRC Coordinator to identify qualified instructor.
• Assist with mailings by addressing envelopes, applying labels, stuffing envelopes and any other duties relative to this.
• Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
How to Apply
To Apply for This Position: To be considered for this position, each candidate must submit a completed Edgecombe Community College Application for Employment and copies of transcripts, licenses, and certificates to:
Sylvia Hinton-Grant, HRD/CRC Coordinator
Edgecombe Community College
2009 West Wilson St.
Tarboro, NC 27886
Applications may be obtained from the receptionist on campus in either Rocky Mount or Tarboro, mailed on request, or printed from our web site at https://www.edgecombe.edu/resources/work-at-ecc/.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled but will be reviewed as they are received.
Job Post Contact