- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, March 30, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
A Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution is required in Business Administration, Communications, Education, Criminal Justice, Human Resources or a related field. The National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) is required (or attainment required within six months of hire date). Computer skills are required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
One to three years of experience is preferred. Bilingual is preferred.
Human Resource Development Instructor, will teach job readiness skills at multiple worksites in Wayne County to meet the needs of today’s job market. Duties include the following:
- Responsible for the classroom instruction of Human Resources Development curriculum in accordance with course descriptions.
- Develop, update and implement curriculum and educational materials and methods used to advance learning in the classroom.
- Organize and maintain class area, including physical facilities, equipment, inventory and materials in a clean, neat operating condition.
- Maintain accurate class attendance records, compile Human Resources Development student registration/fee waiver information and submit reports and administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
- Responsible for coaching, follow up and tracking student success.
- Promote and recruit for Human Resources Development and National Career Readiness Certification throughout the community.
If selected for employment, the applicant must submit to a criminal background check and drug screening.
INSTITUTION: Wayne Community College is a member of the North Carolina Community College system. Located in Goldsboro, NC, the college serves Wayne and adjoining counties. Wayne Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. A Tobacco Free Campus as of August 1, 2009.
How to Apply
Submit an employment application and all supporting materials, including copies of certifications and post-secondary transcripts via ApplicantOne at https://www.waynecc.edu/jobs. No paper applications will be accepted. Applications will be screened and the most qualified applicants interviewed. All applicants will be notified once the position has been filled.