May work at any of Cape Fear Community College 4 Campuses: Downtown Wilmington, Castle Hayne, Burgaw, and/or Surf City
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, December 31, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Degree majors in Education, Business, Organizational Management, Human Resource Management, Computer technology, Construction/Project management, or other closely related fields.
- Background in Teaching, corporate training, or Construction Trades experience.
Teach employability soft skills as they relate to current computer technology and trends vital to the existing job market. Provide classroom instruction to college students through lecture, demonstration, laboratory exercises, handouts, responding to questions and testing for employability purposes.
Employees within this class are distinguished from the Program Director and Full-time Faculty by the performance of basic and general instructional duties. Employees at this level receive instruction or assistance as new or unusual situations arise.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
• Sub positions may be available for approximately 6 hours a week or as needed
• Ability to work days or evenings as required
• Ability to work at (2 or more of) CFCC’s 4 campuses.