Closes: Friday, December 1, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Equivalent to completion of the twelfth grade.
• First Aid/CPR/AED certification is required or the ability to earn certification within 12 months of employment.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Experience in parking procedures and enforcement
• Experience in security measures
• At least one year of experience in the area of public safety and/or parking control/management is preferred.
To provide oversight of student parking lots and decks for safety and parking purposes by directing traffic flow, providing parking information, issuing tickets, booting vehicles, and assisting CFCC police and security contractor as directed.
Position is available at Downtown and North Campus. Assignments may vary based on campus events.