Closes: Thursday, February 1, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
• One (1) year experience in Customer Service
• Clean driving record. No traffic moving violations
• Performing arts venue experience is preferred
• Supervisory experience is preferred but not required
• ServSafe, RASP, TIPS, CPR/First Aid preferred but not required
To assist in all Center Services offered at the Wilson Center including, but not limited to, Artist Services, Concessions, Event Support, and Front of House logistics while administering exceptional customer service of the Center; and to build a recognized, world-class, guest services experience.
This position is an event and customer service professional committed to the Center’s artists, guests, beneficiaries, and rental clients. This position works within the Center Services department with overall supervision and guidance of the Center Services Coordinator with assistance and support of the House Management Team. The ideal candidate for this position will need to be flexible in supporting guest and performance services at a variety of levels while having a high level of focus on efficiency, process refinement & guest care.
Due to the operating hours and variety of tasks involved in this position, it is critical that this position works with a great deal of independence with sound judgment.