- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, December 11, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor's degree in teaching discipline OR
- Associate's degree AND demonstrated competencies in teaching architectural or construction design discipline
- Experience teaching adults in both a seated and online/hybrid environment.
- College or university teaching experience.
An adjunct instructor is needed to teach Planning and Estimating. This course covers the procedures involved in planning and estimating a construction/building project. Topics include performing quantity take-offs of materials necessary for a building project. Upon completion, students should be able to accurately complete a take-off of materials and equipment needs involved in a construction project
The purpose of an adjunct instructor at the Central Carolina Community College is to ensure maximum student learning. The instructor accomplishes this by presenting discipline specific learning outcomes through lecture, demonstration, projects, assignments, appropriate classroom management, etc. and by providing authentic student assessment that documents learning has occurred.
- Teach curriculum to students.
- Maintain accurate documentation required for students and instructors for the course.
- Keep current with information and skills in teaching field.
- Work cooperatively with all directors and staff.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources