Closes: Sunday, December 31, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Educational & Certification Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Have 3-5 years of Basic Skills experience, adult education, and/or experience in education and supervision.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Professional Experience:
· Knowledge of instructional methods and curriculum design.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work with different cultures.
· Proficiency in computer skills to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
See above minimum requirements.
The purpose of this position is to provide direct supervision and management of the Adult Secondary Education (ASE) and the Adult Basic Education (ABE) program which includes classes for students with developmental disabilities. The Coordinator is responsible for, but not limited to, developing, planning, organizing and monitoring on- and off-campus programs. The incumbent will be responsible for the orderly execution of the programs, to include supervision of instructors and students, student advisement and registration, recruitment and retention, curriculum and faculty development, and preparing program reports. This person reports to the Associate Dean of Adult Education.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact