Main Campus - Smithfield, North Carolina
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Saturday, June 30, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or GED
Completion of a program of study that relates to the career camp or currently enrolled in a post-secondary program of study that relates to the career camp. Experience working in a setting relative to the career camp.
Coordinate and deliver career camp programs.
Knowledge & Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates summer camps or other interactive camps that promote career exploration.
- Monitors the use of technical equipment/supply setup.
- Organize and inventory materials.
- Works with various age and skill levels in special topics related to the career camp.
Supervises the daily job expectations of the career camp assistant(s).
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office. Individual should be confident in using spreadsheets to keep track of student data and inventory.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact