Statesville & Mooresville, NC
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, December 31, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate's degree in HVACR is required
- Demonstrated extensive industry experience is required
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to open-access community college philosophy, diversity issues, and instructional technology, teamwork, and workforce development
- Industrial certifications from organizations such as ASHRAE, and NATE are a plus.
- Prior community college teaching experience is preferred
Part-time instructor responsibilities include teaching courses in refrigeration, heating, cooling and other HVACR related material.
Courses may be offered both day and evenings at Statesville or Mooresville locations.
Instructors are responsible for the related duties of the position required to meet the instructional objectives of the College, along with other duties assigned by the area coordinator and/or the division dean.
KNOWLEDGE & RESPONSIBILITIES:Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Adjunct instructors must:
- Be thoroughly prepared for each lecture, lab, clinical, or shop time;
- Be available to students outside of class time through e-mail, telephone, and individual meetings as needed;
- Attend any required faculty, division, or departmental meetings. Such meetings are optional or by invitation for most part-time instructors;
- Accurately complete and submit all required reports and student records by stated deadlines and return all college materials and grade books at the end of each semester; and
- Comply with college policies and procedures as defined in the Policy Manual.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact