Closes: Sunday, December 31, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Educational & Certification Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED Certificate plus 2 years industrial/commercial HVAC experience, OR, Associate Degree in HVAC Installation/Maintenance and 1 year industrial/commercial HVAC experience.
- Possession of a Universal CFC Certificate preferred.
- Possession of a North Carolina CDL class A license preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Professional Experience:
- Experience in basic maintenance and repair of large commercial/industrial air conditioning equipment, including centrifugal chillers, BAS controls and air handling units.
- Experience in basic maintenance and repair of hot water boilers.
- Experience in basic repair and maintenance of air compressors.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, E-mail, and Preventative Maintenance software preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with co-workers, faculty, staff, students and the general public.
- Ability to understand blueprints, schematics/diagrams, and CAD drawings.
- Skill in the operation of passenger cars, light trucks and vans.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy bulky objects up to fifty pounds.
- Ability to work well independently and exercise sound judgment in prioritizing tasks in a changing environment.
See above minimum requirements.
Responsible for reliability of HVAC systems through effective and timely performance of quality maintenance and repair services. Performs basic troubleshooting and maintenance on large commercial/industrial HVAC systems up to 500 tons.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact