Closes: Thursday, December 14, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor's Degree required in Education, Counseling, STEM, Health Sciences, Humanities, or related field, AND
- Two years of experience teaching, tutoring, or advising low-income, first-generation students and/or students with disabilities, preferably at the college level.
- Master's degree;
- Experience working in a community college;
- Familiarity with STEM and Health Sciences undergraduate programs and careers;
- Knowledge of and experience specifically with TRiO or SSS services, objectives, and regulations;
- Experience training and supervising instructors or tutors;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Administrative experience;
- Experience with Blumen or Datatel as data management systems or Aviso Coaching software;
- Personal experience overcoming academic, cultural, financial, or other obstacles similar to those faced by low-income or first-generation students or students with disabilities participating in the Student Support Services program.
The Student Support Services Academic Coach provides programmatic and direct student support for the Student Support Services program which operates in Chatham, Harnett, and Lee Counties.
Please submit a cover letter and resume with online application.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources