Closes: Sunday, December 11, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
High School Diploma or GED and 1 year of experience utilizing computer skills gained through completion of formal training or on the job
Previous work experience in an academic community college environment
Experience with Ellucian Colleague student application integrated software
Knowledge of the scheduling process and Ad Astra software.
Supports quality record management operations by processing CU/CCR section data information. Assists in the scheduling of spaces and reviewing of reports.
Characteristics Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews and modifies Curriculum section information data.
- Reviews and modifies Career and College Readiness section information data.
- Maintains Academic Operation Area’s databases.
- Assists in processing of course substitutions
- Assists the scheduling of space using Ad Astra.
- Assists in reviewing reports used by Academic Operations.
- Recommends updates to processes.
- Assists with special projects
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Worker Characteristics:
- Knowledge of computers, desktop office applications
- Ability to think critically
- Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and customer service skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, solve problems and works with details
- Have a team-player outlook
How to Apply
Job Post Contact