Closes: Thursday, December 1, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Education and/or work experience equivalent to an associate degree.
2. Two years of office experience, preferably in the areas of cashier and accounts payable.
3. Computer skills required in Microsoft Excel and Word.
4. Ability to concentrate on details during numerous interruptions by telephone calls or walk-in inquiries.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
2. Thorough knowledge of accounting principles.
3. Governmental accounting experience.
4. Community college experience.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist students, faculty, staff, vendors and visitors at the front window of the Business Office.
- Voucher all invoices for three funding sources (State, County, and Institutional) through Colleague.
- Print all accounts payable checks for all three funding sources.
- Administer the Tuition Payment Plan.
- Receive and record cash receipts.
- Prepare the Daily Cash Analysis and reconcile the cash sessions daily.
- Calculate and process the sales and use tax report and payment.
- Schedule college vehicle reservations, distribute vehicle keys and fuel credit cards as needed.
- Month end reports and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Controller and assist in other related duties in the Business Office.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.