Closes: Monday, June 17, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related area from a regionally accredited institution with experience in accounting and computer applications.
Responsible for Accounts Payable functions and other accounting tasks.
- Prepare vouchers as invoices arrive (verifying sufficient budget available for expenditures), pull vouchers to prepare for check run, process the periodic check run and prepare checks for mailing.
- Monitor and verify that cash account has sufficient funds to process check run.
- Assign accurate 1099 reporting information and maintain W-9 forms for vendors when processing vouchers to ensure quick, smooth processing at calendar year-end
- Prepare 1099’s.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Prepare and key various journal entries as required.
- On-base Coordinator for the department.
- Prepare Task 1 of the annual facilities utilization report.
- Track outstanding purchase orders for receipt of items.
- Prepare Motor Fleet monthly reporting and billing.
- Scan and log invoices, purchase orders and receiving records to the On-Base system.
Job Post Contact
Morgan R, Bland, Director of Human Resources
**Applicants must submit a completed Nash Community College application and unofficial transcripts in order to be considered. Applications referencing resumes will not be considered. Completed applications need to be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to Human Resources, PO Box 7488, Rocky Mount, NC 27804**