522 N. Old Carriage Road, Rocky Mount, NC 27804
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, June 11, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related area from a regionally accredited institution with experience in accounting, accounts receivable and computer applications and have the ability to work under pressure. Excellent communication skills and a pleasant demeanor are needed to provide outstanding customer service to students, faculty and staff.
Responsible as Cashier for the performance of all duties necessary to properly receipt and account for all funds coming into NCC including student tuition and fee charges. Handle administrative tasks including correspondence, answering telephones, filing, mail and other general administrative duties.
- Receipt all money coming into NCC.
- Perform cash reconciliation daily.
- Prepare daily cash analysis, differentiating receipts into the proper accounts.
- Prepare and mail all Business Office outgoing mail including general and AR/AP correspondence.
- Perform all filing needs of the Business Office.
- Serve as the central contact point for business office.
- Order nametags, business cards for employees; fax, printer and office supplies.
- Prepare daily deposit(s) and turn over to the Business Office bank courier all cash received for deposit.
- File all reports with the daily cash analysis packet.
- Write-up and enter journal entries as required.
- Scan and log invoices to the On-Base system.
- Assist with Accounts Payable functions as required.
- Assist students with various questions and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Participate in professional development activities provided by NCC.
- Participate in College events and activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned which contribute to the efficient and effective operation of NCC.
- Serve on various committees as assigned.
- Participate in and support ongoing assessment, planning and evaluation to improve student learning.