Closes: Thursday, November 14, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related area from a regionally accredited institution with experience in accounting and computer applications.
Responsible for part-time payroll processing, sponsor accounts receivable and other accounting tasks.
- Prepare monthly part-time payroll and reports for two separate payrolls.
- Responsible for handling Accounts Receivable for sponsored billings, including collections.
- Set up terms and sections for sponsorships.
- Prepare and key various journal entries and budget uploads as required.
- Balance and record interest for STIF account.
- Prepare escheats annually for special and county funds.
- Maintain and track returned checks for incorrect address.
- Serve as second cashier as needed.
- Maintain checks picked up at cashier's window.
- Scan and log invoices, purchase orders and receiving records to the On-base system.
- Switchboard relief team.
- Participate in professional development activities provided by NCC.
- Participate in College events and activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned which contribute to the efficient and effective operation of NCC.
- Serve on various committees as assigned.
- Participate in and support ongoing assessment, planning and evaluation to improve student learning.