Closes: Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related area from a regionally accredited institution with experience in accounting and computer applications. Must have at least one year of experience in procurement.
Experience using Ellucian Colleague and NC E-Procurement. Prior experience working in a NC Community College Business Office. Prior Experience with state procurement policies and procedures.
Responsible for Purchasing/Fixed Assets and other accounting tasks.
- Prepare and key various journal entries as required.
- Process purchase orders/requisitions.
- Track outstanding purchase orders for receipt of items.
- Assist with annual fixed asset inventory.
- Prepare monthly fixed asset inventory reports and balance equipment.
- Provide and affix appropriately numbered equipment tags to all fixed assets.
- Maintain the systematic property record of each fixed asset – including location, category, original cost, disposal information, etc.
- Record state equipment budget and monitor throughout the year.
- Initiate all necessary paperwork relating to the acquisition, disposal, and transfer of fixed assets.
- Prepare for and conduct sales of surplus property.
- Prepare quarterly HUB purchasing report.
- Prepare and post documentation necessary for solicitations to conduct bids.
- Prepare annual reports such as Purchasing Flexibility and the Solid Waste Management reports.
- Serve as Purchasing Card (P-card) Administrator. Issue new P-cards and train P-card users. Reconcile P-card transactions monthly and track P-card rebate purchases.